Monday, June 8

BEAUTY | Top 10

















Here are my current top ten makeup items at the moment. I've been such a big fan of any shade of brown makeup for a 90's inspired look.

Nars Dual-Intensity eyeshadow in the shade Dione.
Nars are definitely my favourite makeup brand at the moment and there dual-intensity eyeshadows are not letting them down. I only have Dione at the moment which is a lovely 'metallic chamagne beige' but I will obviously be picking up a few more shades.

Marc Jacobs eyeliners (pencil and liquid).
I have such a hard time finding an eyeliner that will stay on all day for me. I have oily eyelids which sadly means any kind of eyeliner I use starts to either come off or transer onto the top of my eyelid. I popped into Marc Jacobs (on Mount Street in London I think?) to have a little look and found this pair of liners. I am so glad I gave them a try as they're the best liners I have ever used and really do not budge at all! 100% worth the money. Apparently, the only store in the UK that sells the Marc Jacobs beauty range is this one so if you're visiting London you should pop in and stock up.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet.
I also have problems finding a foundation for my oily skin. I have tried and tested so many different types with no luck until I came across this. It is very lightweight so if you're a more full coverage girl I wouldn't recommend it. If you're looking for a velvety soft formula then this one is for you!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
I don't really need to say much about this as it is already so many beauty bloggers favourite concealor. Mine is in the shade 'Chantilly'. A little of this goes such a long way too.

Mac Cosmetics lipstick in the shade Styled in Sepia.
Unfortunately, this was part of the Matte Lip collection and isn't available to buy anymore (sorry!). This is the perfect 90's brown matte shade and if you can get your hands on it on Ebay or Depop you are one lucky lady!

Eyeko Brow Gel.
My only brow gell I use. The wand it the perfect size and the colour makes your brows look thicker then ever before.

Dior Pore Minimising Primer.
If you have oily skin like me, this is a primer for you. I have suggested this to so many people and got some of my friends hooked on it too. The smell isn't nice (I find that it weirdly smells like gas) but the end result after using it is lovely.

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder.
This is literally my favourite item of makeup ever. I am absolutely awful at applying contour but this combined with my Nars Ita brush makes it the most simple thing in the world. The colour is a perfect greyish brown which makes it look so natural which I love.

Becca Skin Perfector in Moonstone.
I have an addiction to highlighters. I even still have a Benafit Moonbeam circa 20012 in my drawer. I bought this as it is used by the lovely Nikkie Tutorials on Youtube and I am so glad I did. IT gives off such a lovely glow instead of a sparkly finish and looks really natural.

So there you have it! Sorry about such a long post but I could go on and on about makeup I love. If you have any suggestions on beauty items you love then don't hesitate to tell me.

2 comments:

  1. LOVED this post girl! Such fab products featured - I love the look of Styled In Sepia, gutted it was part of a limited edition collection! Isn't the Eyeko Brow Gel just amazing, one of my favs! I'm totally obsessed with Kevyn Aucoin at the moment and am loving my Creamy Sculpting Duo but I've got my eyes on the powder next!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful information about beauty.
    Embroidery Digitizing Services

    ReplyDelete